The ESCEO-MSD Fellowships, supported by a grant from MSD, is given to young investigators for their future contributions in the field of bone and mineral research.
The 2 fellowships of 12500 USD each will be distributed at the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Annual Meeting.
Award Recipients must:
- Be the first or presenting author of the abstract
- Be less than 40 years old
These fellowships would be selected based on submission of the proposed research to be conducted.
To apply for this award, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your date of birth
- A copy of the submitted abstract
- A short CV (2 pages maximum)
ESCEO-Eli Lilly Scholarships
The value of these scholarships will be:
- Free registration to the meeting
- 1.000 USD (if the applicant did not submit any abstract to the WCO16 Congress)
- 1.500 USD (if the applicant submitted an abstract to the WCO16 Congress)
- Applicants were born after January 1, 1970
- Recipients will attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2016 in Malaga on April 14-17, 2016
- Recipients are physicians with a special interest (trained or in training) in metabolic bone diseases and/or musculoskeletal disorders.
- Recipients are citizens or residents of the following countries:
How to apply
The applicant to the ESCEO-Eli Lilly Scholarships must send an email to Mrs. Sophie Leisten (email@example.com) at Humacom including:
- A copy of the applicant's passport or photo ID (with the date of birth)
- A copy of the abstract (if submission)
- Applications with an abstract: January 15, 2016
- Applications without an abstract: February 15, 2016
The Scholarships will be presented during the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2016 Congress on Saturday April 16th, 2016 from 18h30 to 19h30. Venue to be confirmed.
Failure to attend the reception will result in the cancellation of the Scholarship (no exception will be granted).