ESCEO-IOF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARDS
The ESCEO-IOF Young Investigator Awards are given to young investigators for their contributions in the field of bone and mineral research.
Twenty awards of 1000€ each will be distributed at the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Annual Meeting.
- To be less than 45 years old
- To submit an abstract and be the first or presenting author of this abstract
- To be present at the award ceremony
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or ID (with the date of birth)
- A copy of the submitted abstract submitted through the official website (www.wco‑iof‑esceo.org)
Abstracts can be submitted from October 1, 2016 to January 13, 2017 on abstracts.wco‑iof‑esceo.org.
Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the last week of January 2017 and notice will be provided no later than February 15, 2017.