Elections of the new ESCEO Board for the term 2022-2026
It is my pleasure to inform you that an election process took place, within the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board, for the election of the ESCEO officers, for the years 2022-2026.
The new ESCEO Board will be constituted as such:
- President: Jean-Yves Reginster
- Vice-President: Cyrus Cooper
- General Secretary: Etienne Cavalier
- Treasurer: Jean-Marc Kaufman
- Board members: Maria Luisa Brandi, Radmila Matijevic, Nicola Veronese, Charlotte Beaudart, Stefania Maggi (ex-officio)
Please note that the position of John A. Kanis (Honorary President), René Rizzoli (Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board) and Olivier Bruyère (Chief Executive Officer) are not elective and that these three colleagues have kindly accepted to pursue their efforts to support the society.
We look forward to very positive interactions between ESCEO and the scientific community, with a particular emphasize on the societies with which we have signed a Memorandum of Understanding:
On a personal ground, I would like to thank the Scientific Advisory Board for having reelected me as the ESCEO President. I am deeply humbled by this honor.
Warmest personal regards,